I frequently speak about children’s health and the need for climate action as a Climate Change Advocate for Pennsylvania and previously in South Carolina. I also discuss relevant health news and general parenting advice as a spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Public News Service: Medical Professionals Call for Action on Climate Change
- Reading Eagle: Anti-science beliefs put our health at risk
- Post & Courier Op-Ed: Earth Day is a reminder that climate change is the next crisis
The AAP is an organization of over 50,000 pediatricians committed to the physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all children and adolescents.
Contact me to discuss the latest evidence-based recommendations for children’s health and healthy living tips on nutrition or mental health and wellness.
- U.S. News & World Report: How to Treat Baby Constipation
- Healthline: Are Modern Parents Too Involved in Their Kids’ Lives?
- Mom.com: How to Have a Playdate During Quarantine
- Today.com: Conjunctivitis and COVID-19
Medical journalism experience
I interned with the ABC News Medical Unit in New York. It was an amazing opportunity, ask me more if you’re interested in joining!
For the past 10 years, I’ve been an editor of Mochi Magazine
Mochi is an online lifestyle publication empowering young Asian American women. My stories range from Asian American celebrity profiles to health issues relevant to teen and young adults, the most popular one was about Asian glow and alcohol consumption
My last side hobby / long-term career dream is creating engaging health media entertainment.
One of my idol non-profits is the Truth Initiative. Along those veins, I created a YouTube e-cigarette public service announcement during my pediatrics training. I’m always open to collaboration if you’re interested!